This is the official website of ADQ Design. It is intended to serve as an introduction to our firm, by giving an outline of our services and by providing details of how we can be contacted.
Subject to the provisions below, the copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the website belongs to us and is hereby asserted. Any copying or modification of all or any part of the website is hereby prohibited with the exception that clients and prospective clients are welcome to take a copy of the pages of the site which do not contain materials relating to our clients, as a record of its contents and for personal use only.
The website also contains materials belonging to our clients. These are displayed with their kind permission, for the purpose of promoting the range of services offered by us and are for display only. Any copying of such materials is strictly prohibited and you are required to be careful and to contact us, if you require any further clarification in this regard.
We hereby assert and reserve all our copyright, design right, moral rights, the moral rights of our employees, community design rights and all other rights in law of whatever type anywhere in the world to protect our intellectual property, goodwill and reputation.
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to other websites. We do not endorse or confirm the contents of any such website and accept no liability or responsibility for the contents or the use of such website. Please read the privacy statements upon entry to a linked website as a matter of practice.
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this website by anti virus software but all visitors are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.
All parties are required to comply with UK legislation relating to websites and e-commerce.
Unauthorised Use of the Website
The following uses are unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
- Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
- Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any of our private computer system.
- Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website.
- Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of our Website with another or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
- Any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website.
- The personal data that you provide to us is collected for the purpose of improving the services to our clients or for our marketing purposes. We do not disclose any of the data to any third parties unless required by law and will not use the data for any other purpose than that indicated in this statement.
- If you wish to enquire about the data we are holding about you or wish us to amend or erase any part of it relating to you, we will do so, subject to compliance with any statutory requirements.
For any queries regarding this website or this Privacy Statement please feel free to get in touch.
The Website and its contents are governed by English law. Last updated: 18 October 2015
The cookies set by Google Analytics are:
- _utma - tracks first time visits and returning visits
- _utmb - registers the visit’s arrival time
- _utmc - registers the visit’s exit time
- _utmz - registers where the visitor arrived from
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you can download and install an add-on from here.
Social Network cookies
We have included social media sharing buttons so you can easily share our content through your account in these platforms. These buttons have cookies set by their providers. The privacy implications of their use will depend on the privacy settings you have on these networks.
We use other cookies on the ADQ Design website simply to make the site work as you’d expect, they help:
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the site
- Improve the experience of using the site
What we don’t do
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass your data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org.